Monday, April 11, 2011

ABC's of Me

Thanks to the idea that Kristen at Confessions of a Graphic Design Student posted today, I thought I would give it a try...so let's see.....

                                                          Age: 28
Bed Size: King
Chore you hate:  Laundry
Dogs:  Foxie a Min Pin, Onyx a Shihtzu Mix and Echo a pug mix
Essential start of your day:  Must have: Coffee!!
Favorite Color:  Pink
Gold or silver:  Silver
Height: 5'6"
Instruments I  have played): Clarinet
Job Title: Graphic Artist (soon to be IT) at Enns Consulting and Pre-Loader at UPS
Kids:Three!  Donavyn, Alissya and Dominyk
Live: Rock Springs Wyoming
Mom's Name: Roberta
Nickname:  I don't think I have one...do I?
Overnight hospital stays: I have had enough of those!
Pet Peeve: people really need to learn what a turn signal is!  And seriously guys...put the damned toilet seat down! 
Quote from a movie: "Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get" - Forrest Gump
Right or left handed: LEFT
Siblings: 1 Sister- Heidi <3
Time you wake up: My alarm goes off at 4am, I have to be at work by 5:30 most mornings
Underwear: hmmm you can guess:)
Vegetables you dislike: anything out of a can, yuck!
What makes you run late: Kids most of the time
X-rays you've had done: hmmm?  Dental X-Rays, one done recently on my foot, I don't remember what else???
Yummy food you make: Cabbage Rolls/ burgers, Chili, homemade banana bread
Zoo animal:  Tigers...or my favorite a Panda (Have yet to get to see one though:()
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment